Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday David



Today is David Thayne Bellessa's 60th birthday.  It started out with breakfast in bed, a phone call from Howard and Calder, a dusting of snow and a trip to the office.  We'll see how the rest of the day goes.
David's two favorite things to do:  skiing and golfing.  There is nothing better than doing those things with his family.




I make reference to my Valentine's posting as to how I feel about him.  I'd like to let him know your greetings to him on his birthday.  The best part of his day would be hearing from you.



2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday David! I hope you have a great day celebrating. Thanks for all you do for my mom. You make her so happy. Also, thanks for the love and kindness you show me and my family. Here's to another wonderful year. Hip, hip hooray for David.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm adding my Birthday Wishes to one of my most favorite people ever!!! A huge Happy Birthday to you, Dave!!! My dad could not have a best friend who was more AWESOME and WONDERFUL than you. Thanks for always bringing out his inner child. Our whole family LOVES you!!!

    ReplyDelete