Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Happy Family

I'm so thankful to Calder for flight privileges that allow me to get to Sally and Willie's for visits.  I love spending time with them and their children.  I'm thankful to David for taking care of our business while I'm away.  The first order of activity was watching "Madagascar Two" with Wyatt.  
Hank is getting acquainted with the latest musical instrument.
A joyful moment on the bed.  What could be more fun!
Saturday morning at the computer.
Not too sure about our trip to the park.
Doing what the big  boys do.
Earnestly reading in the reading chair.  He pointed to the ball and told me what it was.
This is a fake smile with some toast in his mouth..while working on the computer
Hank wanted to do everything Wyatt did.  He had no fear of heights or sliding head first down the steep slides.
Every time I tried ending the swinging session Hank asked for more.  
Sally is a sweet and patient mother.  Poor little Hank had a bad ear infection and only wanted his Mama.
Favorite activities with Daddy are reading, playing music and listening to stories.  The boys love spending special time with Willie.  He is a kind and loving father.
This is the sweetest, kindest boy ever who is such an example of not only reverence but joy of life.  I'm so thankful to be his grandmother.  He sent me home with a flower to remind me of him and a beautifully composed letter for David.

3 comments:

  1. Fun trip. We want you to come visit us soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for everything mom. You did so much cleaning and playing with the boys. We had so much fun. I hope we can get together again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous they got a visit from you! Looks like fun. What cute boys.

    Sally looks amazing! Lean and mean... all that gym going has paid off. And Grandma is looking pretty hot too!

    ReplyDelete