Saturday, September 26, 2009

Venice

Happy to be in Venice. I'd send more photos but now that we are on the cruise ship we are finding they are making up for the low fare by charging extra for every possible thing. We even had to buy a "water package" for $25 as well as a "Coca Cola" package for $35". We are of course paying through the nose for internet access..all of which 'annoys me no end..so you'll get the full scoop and photos when we get home. We're having a wonderful time.


I did include 4 photos but the poor internet access just deleted them all.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Hilma, I've been loving all of your European tour posts. It sounds like you and David are having a wonderful time...aside from the internet...I would agree that the internet is difficult there. I had better luck in the public libraries...you might try that. :) Excited to see more photos. Enjoy! luv, katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilma & David - what a fun and fabulous trip you have had. I am so happy that you were able to go. Good work. See you soon. I am going to see if Andrea can help me post some pics to my blog which I never do anything with. I am so computer "unsavy" Love, Nancy

    ReplyDelete